New Rooms at AKL

We stayed at AKL in August and definitely thought the rooms felt like it was time for a refurb.

They do look good. Guess Disney is going to keep with the theme in the rooms here more so than at any other resort? But they did a great job there.

Overall, nice. Brighter. The wallpaper was peeling in several places the last time we were there. We only noticed it because maintenance came to fix it.

I miss the netting and ceiling fans. They fit the safari theme. The replacement fixture doesn’t fit.

I noticed a Keurig in the picture. Wonder if they are switching to Keurigs?

I noticed a Keurig in the picture. Wonder if they are switching to Keurigs?

I wonder if it would actually be financially beneficial for them to switch to Keurigs? A lot of people have a specific blend/flavor they like and might even bring it along on their trips/order from an outside delivery service. The current Cuisinart are hard to find and not as well known. That could cut down on the requests for extra coffee service.

SO MUCH BETTER, those cheap looking sheer curtains are GONE............more modern looking, finally caught up with the times.......looking forward to it soon!!

BTW the bed runners are as dirty as carpets, glad they are gone as they are the FIRST thing I toss in the closet, glad to see them and the carpets gone....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter