New Resort Mugs?

WDW4Life!

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure if someone has already posted this, but when I was at Captain Cooks, I saw the new "Disney Dreams" mug, and it was souviner and you can use it just like the regular mugs at the hotels. But apparently, you can fill these new mugs up at any hotel.

In my opinion they are trying to make enough money as possible, because by making all the mugs the same, everyone will buy one so they don't have to buy the paper cup drinks.

Hey, wait a minute...maybe Disney is going green. They are trying to cut back on the amount of paper cups being used.:hippie:

Does anyone know if these new mugs are available from somewhere at Downtown Disney??

These are resort mugs and therefore only available from resorts. :confused3

Indications are you that you can use these mugs at different resorts over a continuous stay. There is no indication at this point that these can be used anywhere else but resorts.

Hope this helps!

Knox

Oh yes, sorry that's what I meant. Resorts only, therefore solving the problem of "I saw someone with a POP Century mug at Poly refilling their mugs!!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter