New Priceline Junkie

momzilla59

Post Disney Blues
Yesterday I took a deep breath and made a bid on Priceline for the first time. All I can say is, WHY did I wait so long? I got tickets on United Airlines from Seattle to Orlando for just $225 per person, almost HALF of what it would have cost to book the flight through them direct.
Emboldened by That success I put in several bids and was able to get an economy car with Alamo for $100 less than book rate.
If you can be flexible with your departure and arrival times Priceline would seem to save you Big bucks! :D

Disneyland 6/87, 7/88, 12/90
Disneyland Hotel 6/92
WDW All Star Music 12/99
WDW Offsite 6/01 <FONT COLOR=RED> YES!! It's official!!

I agree! I use them just about eveytime we travel. We are going to WDW in July and got airline tix for $131!

We went to MD last weekend for my Godchild's b-day and did priceline for our hotel. Got a Days INN for $30 (regular price $75 yuck!)Only 1 star hotels in the vicinity!

I am planning a weekend in Boston and will do Priceline again! It will be fun!

If you are willing to be flexible and not particular about what 4star hotel you get, it is the only way to travel!

Glad it worked out!

<font size=3><font color=red> Happy Valentine's Day!</font></font>
<font size=3><font color=red><marquee>Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>
<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on!
Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

momzilla, what are your travel dates? Is your trip during Spring Break?

There are free bonus money offers available on the Priceline bidding board that I host. Currently, there is a $50 bonus money offer per airline ticket and a $20/night (max value $100) offer for hotels. The hotel bonus money requires that you use an Amex card.

http://pub4.ezboard.com/bpricelineandexpediabidding

TravelSherry
Leaving June 14
Coming back July 2

Can't wait!!

Disneyland 6/87, 7/88, 12/90
Disneyland Hotel 6/92
WDW All Star Music 12/99
WDW Offsite 6/01 <FONT COLOR=RED> YES!! It's official!!

So you'll know for the future, it's best not to bid on Priceline for any route in which Southwest competes, for travel dates past when Southwest is currently selling travel because Southwest frequently runs $99 each way fare sales that are matched by all the airlines. Southwest is currently selling travel through June 8th.

You got a good deal through Priceline, but it's possible you could have gotten a similar or lower fare directly from the airlines and been able to choose your travel times and earned frequent flyer miles if you waited until after Southwest began selling your travel dates.

Priceline can get you great deals but after my last experience I will never use them for airline tickets again.

We were planning to travel in Oct. 2000. i placed my bid and got a great deal on tickets from Phil. to Orlando $150. While there was one big catch... we had to travel from Phil. to St. Louis ( 3 hour layover) then on to orlando. An approximate 10 hour trip with 4 children. I realize you agree to have one stop if you mark that I just never expected it to be that far out of the way. So, i urge everyone to always use caution.

We are trying them for our next trip for car rentals. hopefully the experience will be positive and the price is very very reasonable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest