New Precious Moment Disney Figurines

wils

<font color=ff6633>Has had Capt. Jack Sparrow on h
I know some of you have one or 2 of these! Saw the two below on DisneyShopping.com for the first time today (they're not in the catalogue)

65354Friendship_Has_a_Way_of_Finding_You.jpg
65354.jpg

They don't ship internationally which is probably just as well as the import vat and handling on the ones I had for my birthday was shocking!

OMG!!!!! I am in LOVE!!! :love: :love: :love:

My hubby is not going to like you Jo! :lmao:

they are soo lovely :goodvibes

My hubby is not going to like you Jo! :lmao:

Well, to be honest my DH was less than impressed with your clever method of packing them ;) (or rather my moaning of 'I wish I'd thought of that', I really wanted to buy some but I knew we won't have room etc etc etc) :goodvibes

It's a shame (IMHO!) that they aren't licenced here

Well, to be honest my DH was less than impressed with your clever method of packing them ;) (or rather my moaning of 'I wish I'd thought of that', I really wanted to buy some but I knew we won't have room etc etc etc) :goodvibes

It's a shame (IMHO!) that they aren't licenced here

:lmao: Are you reffering to my half a suitcase of bubble wrap & cellotape? :rotfl2:

I wish they sold them over here. :confused3

:lmao: Are you reffering to my half a suitcase of bubble wrap & cellotape? :rotfl2:

Indeed. Inspired!

DH has just asked if they sell them in Boston (he may be there next month on business!) off to find out

Indeed. Inspired!

DH has just asked if they sell them in Boston (he may be there next month on business!) off to find out

Oh thats fab!!! Lucky you. ::yes::

I am sure they will sell them somewhere, if not you could order them online & get them shipped to the hotel he will be staying at. ;)

I saw two Disney Precious Moments figurines that I had never seen before on ebay recently. One figurine had a boy hugging Mickey, and the other figurine had a girl hugging Minnie. Both figurines were called "You Are a Classic". I've looked for these in local stores and even contacted several Precious Moments dealers who don't seem to have any information on these figurines. Does anyone know if these are park exclusive figurines? Also, are they still available or have they already been retired?

Both adorable, but I have to say, the Nemo one is the cutest I've seen :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter