New Poly owner!

WB1971

Mouseketeer
Happy to be a new very small owner, direct at The Polynesian! We bought our first DVC contract via resale early this year at Animal Kingdom Lodge, wanted a few more points, and wanted access to any direct benefits. Went ahead and pulled the trigger on the PVB add on, on the Med cruise this past week. We are super excited, and I had to share! Probably do 3 nights every other year or 4 nights every third year with the add on. Basing that estimate on Dream season, lake view point requirements. Glad I got in while they are still selling and before any additional price increases. They do make it easy! Take care, and best to all.

Welcome to Poly! We also did a 50 point direct add on there and are looking forward to our first stay next year!

:welcome: So happy for you! It is such a wonderful feeling. I am looking forward to staying at the Poly. We stayed at AKV last Jan and loved it. It is a very special place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter