New plush Pete's Dragon Elliott released

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
ShopDisney has just released an exclusive limited edition plushie of Elliott from Pete's Dragon in honor of the return of Disneyland's Main Street Electrical Parade. Elliott is so cool and features Main Street Electrical Parade on his foot and is so special that Elliott is one of the leading stars of the parade. I do plan to get this plushie because Elliott would be a wonderful addition to my plush dragon collection and when I first saw it I thought it was cool

I am gonna get my Elliott plushie really soon and I went to order it last week after I wrote this post and I can't wait to add him to my collection of dragon plushies which I have four dragon plushies and Elliott will go so great with them. I don't know when I will get it but once it arrives i'll let you know

Just went and looked up the image. Looks great! Glad Disney released a doll that looks like the actual character, rather than the parade float. I'm sure Elliott will be a perfect addition to your collection, @DodgerGirl!

Has anyone heard if ShopDisney is having low stock on the Elliott plushies? Because I haven't recieved my Elliott yet and just wondering if ShopDisney sold out of them quickly? I know these Elliott plushies became really popular when ShopDisney released the Main Street Electrical Parade merchandise when the parade returned to Disneyland. Did they not make enough Elliott plushies when they came out?

My mom told me that she recieved news from ShopDisney that my Elliott plush is on the way and I have been waiting since May to get it but I don't know when my Elliott plush will arrive but i'll let you know when I get it so I can tell you all about it. As I mentioned in my earlier posts in this thread I collect dragon plushies in addition to Disney plushies and Elliott will look cool with my dragon plushies. I collect anything with dragons on it and when I first saw the Elliott plushie I knew it had to be mine

Now ShopDisney says that the Elliott plushies are now on backorder and I cannot figure it out because I was supposed to get mine last month and ShopDisney still shows Elliott in stock and they don't know when I will get mine yet. I have a suspicion that these Elliott plushies sold out big time because people grabbed them as soon as they debuted. And now I have a feeling that these plushies will become rare to find due to Main Street Electrical Parade no longer at Disneyland now. Has anyone gotten their Elliott plushies yet? And where else can you find the Elliott plushies other than ShopDisney? Would Target have them as well as JCPenney because they do sell Disney Store and ShopDisney merchandise too

I finally got my Elliott plush for New Year's Eve a minute ago and it was well worth the wait because he is so cool and really looks just like he does on Pete's Dragon and as I mentioned in my opening post he in fact does have the 50th Anniversary of Main Street Electrical Parade patch on his foot and is really cool. If you ever wanted to own an Elliott plushie this one is the one to get

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter