• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

new player for parking at PC

appears there is a new player for parking at Port Can' .......

https://portparkingspace.com/

it is IN the port ...... near the port authority building!
How does parking at a location like this work with your port arrival time? Am I correct in guessing that you couldn't drive to the parking location until it is your port arrival time?

ETA: What pros and cons do people see parking here vs at the port authority parking near the terminal? I haven't cruised out of Port Canaveral in 8 years.

How does parking at a location like this work with your port arrival time?
I think it could present a problem. Since you are using their shuttle if you arrive early you have to sit and wait to enter the testing area and if you arrive late there is no guarantee you will not be asked to wait. Until the covid stuff is over I think it's a crap shoot. As an example you only save $10 on a 3 day cruise and $30 on a 7 day. I personally wouldn't even consider it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter