New Pirate Costumes Are Coming Soon

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nobody will bother now

I'm confused. Are they in the shops now? I can't check because I'm in queue for Hula's room.

frontiersweet said:
Ned Babys hats will not be unknown anymore nobody will really care bc they have the hat :bounce:

I'm sorry. Is this in code too? I just don't understandthese threads with no punctuation! Are Ned baby hats coming out? What's a Ned baby anyway? LOL! I must be ancient!! I don't understand the language these days!

hdmonkeybug said:
I'm sorry. Is this in code too? I just don't understandthese threads with no punctuation! Are Ned baby hats coming out? What's a Ned baby anyway? LOL! I must be ancient!! I don't understand the language these days!

Ned is short for a players titles that has a pirates hat already. And Baby is the "First VMK Pirate Still Alive" lol Baby was created in vmk with the hat and the others with them got them another way. There are 2 different kinds of hats so do not be mistaken. 1 has a parrot on it as for the other 1 does not ;)

CL_nednak and baby on vmk have the pirate hat already, but it hasn't come out so now when they do sell it no one will care that they have it before it out bc they ownt no

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter