New Pin!

Nanoer

1 kn0W @ l@Ngu4G3 tH3 T@9 F4IRY DOe5N'+ S0 1 c4N +
This awesome new pin was just seen on this new tester!
newme.jpg

Everyone knows they want it! I know I do! :rotfl:

The name may not be real, but there is a Magic Musical Days pin on him. I've been wanting that pin forever....

Someybody said:
Please tell us how you do this way of photo shopping. LOL

Uh.. without photoshop? lol

It's the Turn into Nano pin your supposed to want not the music one -.-

Nanoer said:
Uh.. without photoshop? lol

It's the Turn into Nano pin your supposed to want not the music one -.-
Why would I want that, JK. ;) So much kidding.....

I have been wanting that Music pin.....

Captain Brain said:

Off topic, but why is whats her name in your signature? I thought you were someone else on the boards!

So how did you do it nano?

Captain Brain said:

I want that music pin too. i wonder if they give it to you if you play VMK and come down and play with your band... if so i'll be waiting 4 1/2 years :/

I so want that magic music days pin too! I did that program in Cali with my school! :)

ETA: I didn't get the pin when I went but VMK either wasn't around or had just started at that point so I don't know if they might now :confused3

Someybody said:
Off topic, but why is whats her name in your signature? I thought you were someone else on the boards!

What's her name is in there because I like the way she sings.

Ktbutterfly, I play the saxophone in band and sing in the choir, I need something to represent my love of music in VMK!!!

so is this magic real???? i'm very confuzzled (guessing no because it's on the creative boards- excuse the blonde moment)...................... and what would this pin make you do??? become uglier???????? lol, jk!!! :rotfl2: (even though it wasn't very funny)!

I am so confused i do not see a music pin on the signature ?? I should be a blonde.... :confused3
But the magic is awesome ;)

There goes VMK staff with their typos again.. it was never TICMP Magic! of course that's why we couldn' figure out the acronym.. but instead it's really TINMP.. Yay for our newest tester!! :rolleyes:

CapEldano2 said:
There goes VMK staff with their typos again.. it was never TICMP Magic! of course that's why we couldn' figure out the acronym.. but instead it's really TINMP.. Yay for our newest tester!! :rolleyes:
1. you lost me (sorry, i'm the blondest brunette in the world..........)
2. are you saying that's nanoer (never met him in vmk)????? if so congrats!!!

dancegrl1093 said:

No even though they did have a position open to take QA_caffiedawg's(spel.) place I didn't apply for it. I made that picture as a joke to see what it would be like if I had sent in a application and got the job. :rotfl:

Someybody said:

Skillz? lol the obvious answer to all amazing feats by me :lmao:

dancegrl1093 said:
I'm really offended by that. That's a horrible steriotype and you should know better than to use it for humour.

milkabum said:
I'm really offended by that. That's a horrible steriotype and you should know better than to use it for humour.

Calm, Its Just A joke..

I know that, that's why I said: That's a horrible steriotype and you should know better than to use it for humour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter