New picture of Reilly

Colson39

Ft. Wilderness or bust!
This was taken on Beth's cell phone a few days ago, this was Reilly over the weekend getting a bath in his grandma's sink!!!

He's such a good boy, still not a big crier at all, and he loves to be out and about. He now smiles all the time, Beth and I were getting him to give us huge smiles last night, it was heart melting.

ReillySink.jpg

P.S. His first trip to Disney starts tomorrow!!! :) :) :) :) (We're still trying to see if we can fit in the Fort at some point, we're just not sure when, this trip is already so packed with stuff to do (going with Beth's mom and uncle)!!!)

Wow Chris, he is really getting big! He's about the same age as my DS was on his first trip. Have a great time!

Good lookin boy!
First trip to WDW how exciting for all of you, can't wait to see the pix.

Wow Chris, he is really getting big! He's about the same age as my DS was on his first trip. Have a great time!

Yea, I can't believe how big he's getting, and so fast! It seems like only a couple months ago he barely fit in the swing, now he takes up almost all the room.

He was only in the 20th percentile when he was born, but just a couple weeks ago he had bumped up to the 50th percentile with weight, and he seems to have had a huge growth spurt in the past couple weeks. Even I, who see him every day, notice how quickly he's growing!

Good lookin boy!
First trip to WDW how exciting for all of you, can't wait to see the pix.

Thanks, he takes after me!! I mean his mom!!! Actually, we get a lot of comments from people saying "Wow he looks like his daddy", which Beth hates, because she always tells everyone how he looks like her....lol.

I'll definitely have lots of pics to share!!!

Chris, Reilly is so adorable...must take after BOTH of you!!! Being so goodnatured is something that is a complete bonus. Hope your first trip to WDW goes well.

Nancy

What a beautiful baby - it is always so wonderful when they start giving those big smiles, the belly laughs come next and were my personal favorite!
Have a good trip!

Thanks all!

He still hasn't gotten around to laughing much, we've both hear him do it a couple times in his sleep, but it was more cooing than anything. I just held him for about 45 minutes on my lunch break, he decided it was time to get some daddy nap time...hah.

What a cutie! He's the same age my youngest was on her first trip to Disney. Actually it was enjoyable with her at that age(they can't run off);) I love sink pics, I have a ton of my girls. There was one on the wall in our stairway and my dd9 made me change it out because her friends would not be seeing her like that.(be glad you have a boy!:rotfl: ) Have fun on your first trip!

Great pic!!! MORE MORE!!!! What a doll!!!! He is sure gonna be a heart breaker one day!:thumbsup2

I feel for beth. I used to hate it when people said my girls looked like their daddy. Even if it was true. Someone could have lied. I have three girls and not one of them looks like me. Of coarse they think thats a blessing.

He is getting so big so fast! Make sure you take lots of pictures for his first trip for your baby book!

He's adorable! How fun, first trip to Disney! Take lots of pics to share! :goodvibes

Chris did you get any first time pics of Reilly at WDW?

Just wait, our little boy is now as tall as I am and over 200#
I dont think he will fit in the sink anymore :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter