New Phineas and Ferb snacks

MommaBarb

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if the Doofenslurper or the Agent P power pack are part of the DDP? Even if the power packs were QS that wouldn't bug me.

I know we'll need to get these (my DD just had me buy Agent P valentines), so if I could them as part of the DDP that would be better.

MommaBarb said:
Does anyone know if the Doofenslurper or the Agent P power pack are part of the DDP? Even if the power packs were QS that wouldn't bug me.

I know we'll need to get these (my DD just had me buy Agent P valentines), so if I could them as part of the DDP that would be better.

The Agent P power pack counts as a QS credit on the DDP. I got mine at the Refreshment Port at the front of WS. The CM told me it wasn't really a good value for the adult QS credit (I think it was about $8), but I was trying to use up QS credits so it was okay with me.

The Agent P power pack counts as a QS credit on the DDP. I got mine at the Refreshment Port at the front of WS. The CM told me it wasn't really a good value for the adult QS credit (I think it was about $8), but I was trying to use up QS credits so it was okay with me.

Is the lunch box that comes with it reusable?

MommaBarb said:
Is the lunch box that comes with it reusable?

Kind of...it's plastic and can be used to store stuff, but it's not very large (5" by 5" by 3"). I wouldn't use it for a daily lunch pail (not insulated and the hinge seems pretty weak).

Kind of...it's plastic and can be used to store stuff, but it's not very large (5" by 5" by 3"). I wouldn't use it for a daily lunch pail (not insulated and the hinge seems pretty weak).

Thanks for the info. My kids will like it as a souvenir and they love to hide things away so it sounds perfect. Thanks.

Enlighten me...lol!! My son loves Phineas and Ferb, it's been 3 years since we've been and I have not heard of these items yet?? We are going back in Sept and need to know if I have to work these in for the kids ;)

Enlighten me...lol!! My son loves Phineas and Ferb, it's been 3 years since we've been and I have not heard of these items yet?? We are going back in Sept and need to know if I have to work these in for the kids ;)

Over at Epcot, there is the Agent P Worldshowcase Adventure (it replaced Kim Possible, which might have been there three years ago when you were there). It's very much like Kim Possible, but with an Agent P theme. If you kids like Phineas and Ferb, they might like the game. You can read about it on the Disney site:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/epcot/agent-p-world-showcase-adventure/

To tie into that, there are a couple of food offerings in World Showcase. The power pack is basically a pre-packed kids meal (crustable, juice box, etc.). They also have a cookie pop and now the Doofenslurper. You can see photos of all three on the Disney Food Blog:
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/...s-and-ferb-treats-at-epcot-the-doofenslurper/

The food items are sold at only some locations around WS (Refreshment Port, African Outpost, and Fife & Drum come to mind) and not all locations have everything (I think all three are at the Fife & Drum).

Doofenslurper has a souvenir cup (souvenir beaker, I guess) and those aren't included on DDP. it's frozen lemonade with some kind of fruit-flavored foam. I thought it would be sickeningly sweet but I didn't think it was too bad, had enough sourness to counteract the sugary parts.

Just a heads up on the Agent P World Showcase Adventure. I work there (CP Fall 2012 and current seasonal CM) and one thing I stress is the game takes 30 minutes to do one mission. You only have to do one but it will take the full 30 minutes. You won't believe how many times I heard parents complain that it was too long when they are warned (or at least are supposed to be warned) that it takes 30 minutes.

Also as a heads up Phineas and Ferb have their meet and great at Hollywood Studios. Unless things changed between now and September Agent P/ Perry do not meet anywhere.

Now back to the food. I've heard the Doofensplurger (or whatever it is called haha) is great. A lot of kids like it and love that it comes in a beaker. Now the cookie on the other hand I've never seen a child finish it. I actually had to make a magical moment for one of the kids who came to our cart in Italy after they got their cookie in America and they were not happy. One of our CMs ran and got them a regular cookie to make up for it. The kid basically said it was hard and the Agent P photo just made it nasty in his opinion. The snack boxes are cool and offer enough for a "lunch" for younger kids. It has a drink a sandwich and I think a small snack as well.

Just a heads up on the Agent P World Showcase Adventure. I work there (CP Fall 2012 and current seasonal CM) and one thing I stress is the game takes 30 minutes to do one mission. You only have to do one but it will take the full 30 minutes. You won't believe how many times I heard parents complain that it was too long when they are warned (or at least are supposed to be warned) that it takes 30 minutes.

Also as a heads up Phineas and Ferb have their meet and great at Hollywood Studios. Unless things changed between now and September Agent P/ Perry do not meet anywhere.

Now back to the food. I've heard the Doofensplurger (or whatever it is called haha) is great. A lot of kids like it and love that it comes in a beaker. Now the cookie on the other hand I've never seen a child finish it. I actually had to make a magical moment for one of the kids who came to our cart in Italy after they got their cookie in America and they were not happy. One of our CMs ran and got them a regular cookie to make up for it. The kid basically said it was hard and the Agent P photo just made it nasty in his opinion. The snack boxes are cool and offer enough for a "lunch" for younger kids. It has a drink a sandwich and I think a small snack as well.

Thanks for the info!! My kids are older so I'm not sure if they will do the game or not. We are gonna be there for 10 days and have several days in Epcot so if they do it will be fine, at least I know to budget some time. They usually did the masks so I'm used to a little waiting around in Epcot ;) The frozen lemonade is now high on the list for my kids....I showed my (15) year old daughter and she said OMG...we so gotta have one!! :rotfl2: I'm so excited for our trip and I am officially in planning mode! :yay::yay:

pauly's girl said:
Thanks for the info!! My kids are older so I'm not sure if they will do the game or not. We are gonna be there for 10 days and have several days in Epcot so if they do it will be fine, at least I know to budget some time. They usually did the masks so I'm used to a little waiting around in Epcot ;) The frozen lemonade is now high on the list for my kids....I showed my (15) year old daughter and she said OMG...we so gotta have one!! :rotfl2: I'm so excited for our trip and I am officially in planning mode! :yay::yay:

I can't wait to try the Doofenslurper!! It's my first trip to wdw pregnant so I can't have my grey goose slushie hahaha! This looks super yummy. Just a note on the agent p game, it's actually pretty cute! Very interactive.

The Doofensluper seems like La Fou's brew :confused3

From what I've heard, the Doofensluper is frozen lemonade and LaFou's is frozen applejuice. Both have the passion fruit foam on top.

erikaluvsdisney said:
The Doofensluper seems like La Fou's brew :confused3

From what I've heard, the Doofensluper is frozen lemonade and LaFou's is frozen applejuice. Both have the passion fruit foam on top.

The Disney food blog said it tasted like a frozen sour patch kid. Yum!

Was at Epcot twice in the last week and could not get the lunch kit power packs on the dining plan :(

At Fife and Drum we had frozen lemonade in one Doofenslurper and frozen blue raspberry in the other. Both were pretty good. Frozen strawberry was another option there. The Doofenslurpers are larger than I expected.

Wow, we weren't planning on going to Epcot, but I may have to rethink that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter