New Owner....Waitlist question

danno523

Earning My Ears
I am a new owner and have been waitlisted for one night at AKV. How will I be notified when my waitlist reservation is filled? Email? Phone? Mail? Will it just show on my dvcmember profile?

I don't know how it's usually done. I know I got a waitlist and wasn't notified at all--I called for something else and they told me. You can keep checking on the DVC site.

I am a new owner and have been waitlisted for one night at AKV. How will I be notified when my waitlist reservation is filled? Email? Phone? Mail? Will it just show on my dvcmember profile?

I think checking the dvcmember profile is the fastest notification. Some say that phoning seemed to have the ability to make a waitlist go through quicker (MS agent checks, "hey, your waitlist is available") but I think they now have an automated WL system rather than MS manually checking when they were not busy..

(I found about my most recent WL 30 days out. I called MS and while I was on hold, I checked my profile and found out it was available!)

Thank you. I was excited to get a concierge studio for my Nov reservation but as expected, it has been a challenge getting a room at AKV on memorial day weekend. I was able to get the three days following Memorial Day in a 1 bedroom at Animal Kingdom and booked Saratoga Springs as a backup for May 24.

You should also receive a new printed confirmation mailed to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter