New Or Old Monorail Car : Poll

Which Monirail Car Did You Like Better?

• New

• Old

Results are only viewable after voting.
usually, for some reason, when people re-new things, they come out worse then the old, even though they had the intention of making it better :rotfl: :thumbsup2

I voted the new one. I like the credits... :teacher:
But I do miss Nemo :sad1:

Still? We're debating over the VMK monorail. I liked the old one bc the fishies were in there. WHERE ARE YOU FISHIES?! I don't ever play that mix monorail game it's exactly like music party.

oh ok i liked the old monorail also.

I liked the old one but always felt you should have been able to play music with the turn tables. The new one is not bad, just miss the old one.

hmm..

old one was better because it also had plants i think?

WILD LIFE!! :lmao: AND AQUATIC ANIMALS!! :lmao:

Made me feel like i was in a zoo.

I like both. I loved the fish in the old one, and I love the chance to earn more credits from the new one. Maybe they could remake it again with the fish in the new car?

I like both. I loved the fish in the old one, and I love the chance to earn more credits from the new one. Maybe they could remake it again with the fish in the new car?

My thoughts too...you could make it look like the old one, but with the music game still, because those extra credits are super important now.

sorry, I am totally confused. Can you buy this new car? is it part of a game where you get the code for the car or what? Fishies? where are fishies? Are you speaking of Nemo?

sorry, I am totally confused. Can you buy this new car? is it part of a game where you get the code for the car or what? Fishies? where are fishies? Are you speaking of Nemo?

Sorry princess, the monorail is the regular vmk monorail you catch from the stations (you know about that right?) From Beta until January 07 there was an old monorail with a fishtank and turntables but it didn't do anything but stop and go. Then it was to the current monorail with the music mixer we have now. I used to ride it at close as if park was closed so I was on the way out. not sure I have an old picture I will look.

oldmonorail.jpg

borrowed picture from micechat
2005-06-01-vmk03.jpg

borrowed from ? (off google)

Easiest poll to answer ever.

It's nice to make credits on the new monorail, but -

Bring back the fish!

Maybe we could get 50 credits for remembering to feed the fish each day.
(Yes, I did make friends promise to feed the fish while I was gone on a trip last year!)

Where did the fish move to VMK? Maybe they could show up in the Gallery? :)

I voted for the New Monorail. 2008 is the Year of Change, and we need a Monorail that can bring about real change to VMK, a Monorail that can move us over that bridge to the 21st century. I believe in you, Monorail! :thumbsup2

Where did the fish move to VMK? Maybe they could show up in the Gallery? :)

Under the sea? Sydney, Australia? Maybe they left to try to find Nemo?

Adventurdaz, Thanks very much for posting the pictures. I have never seen the monorail on the top. Is that the new one? I got all my credits last night in the one on the bottom.

Adventurdaz, Thanks very much for posting the pictures. I have never seen the monorail on the top. Is that the new one? I got all my credits last night in the one on the bottom.

thats what the monorail inside looked like before they added the music mix game to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter