NEW NEW rack up your posts with random stuff!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im henry the 8th i am!
Henry the 8th I am i am
I got married to the widow next door
Shes been married seven times before!
and everyone was an henry
she wouldnt have a willie or a sam *no sam*
im her 8th old man im henry
henry the 8th i am

SECOND VERSE SAME AS THE FIRST!

Im henry the 8th i am!
Henry the 8th i am i am
i got married to the widow next door
shes been married seven times before!
and everyone was an henry
she wouldnt have a willie or a sam
im her 8th old man im henry
henry the 8th i am!

HAZZIIIIIIIIIII!!!

*tackles*

GeorgewashereearlierbutwenttogoseeMammaMia!withhissistersandhismomdon'tkillmeeeeeeee

HAZZIIIIIIIIIII!!!

*tackles*

GeorgewashereearlierbutwenttogoseeMammaMia!withhissistersandhismomdon'tkillmeeeeeeee

I know.
He missed the 12:40pm showing mind.
Typical.
I have to go now.
Maybe he'll back when i come back
=]

Hazzi, you need to meet this new member her. Her name is Alicia and she rides and I think does jumping with horses. Her user name is goofylove something like that. She posted pics last night of her riding and you were the first person that pooped into my head.

Hazzi, you need to meet this new member her. Her name is Alicia and she rides and I think does jumping with horses. Her user name is goofylove something like that. She posted pics last night of her riding and you were the first person that pooped into my head.

Oh cool.
=]

haha its me. but I don't do jumping...I do dressage. :)

Hello there.
=]
I'm Hazzi (nah it's not my real name) and I could really do with a fellow horse-rider around here :teeth:
Dressage isn't really my thing i'm awful at it, still on prelim xD

OMG, now we have two Horsey Chicks. What am I ever to do. :confused3

Hello there.
=]
I'm Hazzi (nah it's not my real name) and I could really do with a fellow horse-rider around here :teeth:
Dressage isn't really my thing i'm awful at it, still on prelim xD

Yeah I just started taking lessons two years ago[I use to just trail ride...] and thats just the place I was at. I am doing training level right now, and will be moving up to First Level this spring. I wish I could do jumping, but there really is no place around here I would trust lol.

Yeah I just started taking lessons two years ago[I use to just trail ride...] and thats just the place I was at. I am doing training level right now, and will be moving up to First Level this spring. I wish I could do jumping, but there really is no place around here I would trust lol.

I've been riding 5 years but I only did once a week for 3 years and i've been doing 3 times a week for 2.
My worst falls have actually been on the flat away from jumping:goodvibes
I have to trust the horse before i'd even point it at a pole.

I've been riding 5 years but I only did once a week for 3 years and i've been doing 3 times a week for 2.
My worst falls have actually been on the flat away from jumping:goodvibes
I have to trust the horse before i'd even point it at a pole.

Yeah I have taken some pretty bad spills as well. My friends make fun of me at school when I come in with ace bandages or crutches. I ride almost everyday during the school year right after school to train and such, and take a lesson every two weeks. I don't ride much during the summer since its show season and I go to about two shows TOPS in the summer. I am always on vacation lol.

Yeah I have taken some pretty bad spills as well. My friends make fun of me at school when I come in with ace bandages or crutches. I ride almost everyday during the school year right after school to train and such, and take a lesson every two weeks. I don't ride much during the summer since its show season and I go to about two shows TOPS in the summer. I am always on vacation lol.

I'm lucky the worst i've ever done is a bruised tailbone and a broken wrist:goodvibes
I'm on vacation right now, I usually miss summer riding too.

I'm lucky the worst i've ever done is a bruised tailbone and a broken wrist:goodvibes
I'm on vacation right now, I usually miss summer riding too.

My worst is a concussion[I was walking to the barn along next to the street, when horse spooked, my foot got caught, I fell on my head in the street when I finally got loose.], Bruised Ribs[we thought they were broken lol] and a broken ankle. & then of course many times I just fell on my butt :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter