• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New National Website Allows Double Coupons!!!!!

There's a thread on this already. I called and spoke with National and they will only be honoring one coupon per reservation. Just an FYI so you don't get a huge shock when you pick up the car and they hike up your bill. I'll bump the thread for you so you can take a look at it yourself.

HTH
:flower:

I wonder if I will ba able to use the free day I earned with a $20 off coupon? It's worth a try.
Anyone have the ENT coupon code for $20 off for 2006?

Also, I wonder if you can use an upgrade coupon with $20 off.

deelam said:
I wonder if I will ba able to use the free day I earned with a $20 off coupon? It's worth a try.
Anyone have the ENT coupon code for $20 off for 2006?

Also, I wonder if you can use an upgrade coupon with $20 off.
National will let you stack 1 code & 1 coupon only. They will let you use Emerald Aisle w/coupon - Alamo won't.

The '06 ENT coupon code is the same as '05; their computers just haven't "recognized" it yet - probably in late Oct/early Nov.

I tried the 2005 codes for the 2006 rates and they are not working yet. These are the 2005 codes that I have:

One free day 10009120
2 car upgrade 10009121
1 car upgrade 10009122
20 off 10009123

We can keep checking for the 2006 rates, but if the codes are the same the book will need to be purchased to use the coupons.

I entered a qty of 6 for 10009123, and it accepted it... I called and asked if it w as valid.. they said yes, as long as i have the printout with my rate! What could happen?

What could happen is that when you get to the counter, they will tell you that they only accept one coupon. Most coupons say something to the effect that you cannot combine coupons and it is one coupon per transaction.

NandP said:
I entered a qty of 6 for 10009123, and it accepted it... I called and asked if it w as valid.. they said yes, as long as i have the printout with my rate! What could happen?

I looked at this too and saw that the website lets you do it. I have used the entertainment coupon in the past, but figured if I tried using more than 1 entertainment coupon (10009123), National would probably want to see my entertainment book ID card that you are suppose to have when using the entertainment coupon--this has not been enforced in the past, but does leave national with an "out" to people using them in bulk. (which I do not have this year). I do not like the new website and hope they get the bugs worked out soon. I booked my minivan for december and got $151 (for 5 days0, but when I check the reservation on line the price is well over $200. All I did was use the 6600330, one free day coupon (reward), and the WE3dy code and it gave me the price. I wrote to National and they said they would honor the price if I printed out the email they answered me with, but would have to go to the counter instead of just picking up the van and leaving. We are Executive aisle members, so we will be going to the counter, because I surely don't want to see any big surprises when I drop off the vechile at the end of the trip and THEN having to go to the counter.

I'm not willing to risk it. Several of us have called and been told they will only honor ONE coupon per reservation as that is what the coupon states; one coupon per reservation.

They said they have the quantity choice for those who have FREE days accumulated.

The back of the coupon says "one coupon per National rental", so they would be within their rights to reject additional ones. I do think that they setup the site poorly, it should reject more than 1 with that coupon code.

I called and was told they would only honor one.It is on the coupon.So you might want to fix it before you have to when you arrive to pick up the car.Because they said they would change it because they told me that is was in writing only one coupon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter