New name for a Grand Slam?

robomeister

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

A Grand Slam is completing a cruise on each of the four DCL ships. Since DCL is getting more ships (hopefully 3), what will we call completing a cruise on every DCL ship in the future? I can't think of an appropriate sports related name for 5 or 6 or 7 things. Maybe completing the cycle, but that is for 4 things, too.

Any thoughts?

Completing 7 could be a "Snow White" (for the 7 dwarves) or just a Dwarf but Snow White sounds better IMO like Grand Slam does.

Hey, I just completed my Snow White !!!!!

Does it have to be sports related?

MJ
It doesn't have to be sports related. Grand Slam is baseball related and is pretty well understood. They have in in auto racing, baseball, tennis, and golf. Had to start somewhere. I like the Snow White.

Given what DCL is going through, if Disney actually goes through with adding 3 more ships within the next few years, I'll call it "a miracle". I just don't see the last two showing up anytime soon. The Wish, sure, because it's already in production. But the 6th & 7th ships might end up becoming known as Disney's "Mirage class".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts