New MYW Tickets at CAA

nepean

Mouseketeer
The CAA website has the new tickets listed. Only the 3 and five day premium tickets appear to be available but the prices seem excellent. I was at the CAA this afternoon and the agent told me to look at the web site but that they didn't have any tickets to see here in Ottawa and didn't know when they would actually get them. I am still going to buy mine from Maple Leaf Tickets since I want the 10 day.

We leave in 62 hours!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Happy New Year

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :teleport: :teleport:

Could you please post the link to the CAA website for the new MYW tickets?
Thanks, Carol :flower1:

I just see the old 5 & 7 day passes listed - you can tell because they're park hoppers, the include the "plus" options and they don't expire.

I'm a Canadian TA, and we haven't had ANY Canadian pricing come in for the MYW tickets yet, so I was very interested to see what CAA had on their site.

Looks like the old PHP tickets you could get at CAA
-CAA Member-Exclusive Ticket Prices
(No expiry date on regular priced tickets)

5 Day Park Hopper Plus
Adult - $267 US
Child - $220 US

7 Day Park Hopper Plus
Adults - $325 US
Children - $255 US

New?
CAA Members:
5 Day
$273.00 USD (Adult)
$219.00 USD (Child 3-9)
7 Day
$330.00 USD (Adult)
$264.00 USD (Child 3-9)

Thank you for the link Sammi.
P.S. What a BEAUTIFUL Baby!!!
Carol :flower1:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! :cheer2:

You're very welcome Carol. :D

And thank YOU for the lovely compliment...........we just adore her! :cloud9:

How Old is she in the pic and what is the darling's name?

Her name is Jada Leigh and she was born this past Nov 3rd weighing 6lbs. 2ozs.! :Pinkbounc She was just 3 days old in the photo and was holding onto her Papa's finger in the hospital. princess:

After raising 3 boys and having 0 grandchildren you can well imagine the joy a baby Granddaughter brings! :cloud9: Christmas was wonderful this year! :love:

Adorable-how many pink things did she receive for xmas?LOL

I don't think those are the new passes. Around about October the prices for the passes for next year were released to travel agents, under the old ticketing program. And then of course a few weeks later they announced the new ticketing program. The vendors that I use still don't have the new tickets listed, they only have the old tickets with 2005 pricing. Nothing with them has changed since October.

In fact I just got a mini-brochure from Disney on the new package, made especially for Canadian travel agents, and they're still just listing pricing in US. So far I haven't seen any of the Canadian vendors with pricing in CAD.

I'm hoping to call pretty much all the vendors on Tuesday to see if they have the new tickets/packages in the system yet.

The prices are in US dollars. The CAA has been selling Disney tickets in US dollars only for several years here in Ottawa. I called the agent today and she stated that these were the new tickets but they didn't have any. She also said they could not sell the old hoppers after today, but she wasn't sure what would happen to the old ones if any were left.

40 hours to go.

Happy New Year

Nepean

I think they are the new passes. They include admission to DisneyQuest and list the new number of plus options that correspond to 3 or 5 day admission. I'm not a member of CAA and I just did a quick price comparison with the advanced purchase price available to everyone. Where are the savings? I found it cost $3.00 more with CAA. Then again, it was a quick estimate - has anyone compared the costs more thoroughly?

I was at my CAA office today to get SeaWorld tickets, as I saw a post stating the prices were going to increase. Anyway the computers were down, but I asked about the MYW tickets and was told they can't begin selling them until mid-January because they don't have them yet. She said they would be selling the 3, 5 and 7 day passes at the same price as Disney minus the tax - so less 6.5%.

Just got off the phone from CAA. Base price for a 3 day (tx inc) is $171. Disney's is $182.

A CAA 5 day with Magic plus option is $238- Disney's is $246.02.(advance price)

A few dollars saved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter