New mugs??

slmcdrew

Earning My Ears
We are leaving in 30 days!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Are the mugs still the ones with the characters in beach attire?? Just wondering which one I get to add to my collection

I'm wondering this too. We have 4 of the beach ones so I'm hoping to get new ones on our next trip.

The last two times we have gone in Feb they have brought out the new ones when we were there.

The beach ones just came out for 2011. The red & black "Celebrate" design was used for two years before the current design and the blue "Year of a Million Dreams" for two years before that. So I wouldn't really expect to see different mugs until early 2013.

Bummer! We got the beach ones in May 2011 and were hoping they'd have new ones by fall...oh well.. the beach ones are definitely cuter than the ugly red and black ones from last year...

Just got back a week ago and they were still selling the beach themed ones. Options are hot pink, turquoise or black (I chose hot pink)! Super cute, I now use it every morning for my tea! Reminds me of my magical trip and how I can't wait to go back!! :woohoo:

I really hope they don't change them before next October as I just bookers to go on the 1st for 2 wks and we have loads of the red and black ones and a few blue, I would LOVE the choice of HOT PINK and I know my boys would really like to have a different colour each next yr( there's 3 of them) and they fight over who's mug is who's even though they are the same:rotfl: boys huh!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter