• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Mickey Mouse stuff at Target

misscampbells

Disboard Junkie in Idaho
Hey everyone!
Just thought I would let everyone know that in Targets $1 spot, they now have vintage/classic Mickey/Minnie stuff. They have hardback notebooks (great for autographs), pencils, gel pens, iron on transfers, hardback toddler books, coloring books and several other items. Just thought I would let anyone know, in case maybe they wanted to make their own gift basket for an upcoming trip to Disneyland. It's all pretty cute stuff! Last month they had princess items and those seem to be replaced now with the mickey items.

Kathy

Thanks, we got one of the princess books and it was great for autograph's

Thanks :grouphug: the dis board is like Walmart, if they don't have it, you don't need it. :dance3:

misscampbells said:
Hey everyone!
Just thought I would let everyone know that in Targets $1 spot, they now have vintage/classic Mickey/Minnie stuff. They have hardback notebooks (great for autographs), pencils, gel pens, iron on transfers, hardback toddler books, coloring books and several other items. Just thought I would let anyone know, in case maybe they wanted to make their own gift basket for an upcoming trip to Disneyland. It's all pretty cute stuff! Last month they had princess items and those seem to be replaced now with the mickey items.

Kathy

I got the bowl, flatware set. Very cute. I got mickey/pluto for the boys Minnie/mickey for girls. Ilike them. they also have drinking glasses but I didnt get those for little kids.

Yes! We got some Disney dollar items at Target last week and our girls loved them! We got them coloring books, stickers, bowls & utensils. Everything was a big hit!

Sasha :)

I got two of the magnetic note pads. They're rectangular and perfect for grocery lists! :goodvibes

Dang! I was just there tonight, and didn't stop in the $1 spot like I usually do. I will have to check it out next time I go. (Which will be soon. I practically live at Target.)

Is there a target near DL, we are going to stay at the Marriott Anaheim. . . I like target, here in Puerto Rico we don't have it and look forward to visit Target in every travel we made.

Yes, there is a Target about 3/4 mile from Disneyland down the road on Harbor Blvd I believe.

Kathy

I saw the Mickey stuff at my local Target last week. They had cute bowls and a fork/spoon set. Their stuff was really cute and definitely a great bargain. :thumbsup2

The Target in my area does not have the Mickey stuff :furious: They had the Christmas tree, ornaments and lights. Oh well :dance3:

Echo queen said:
The Target in my area does not have the Mickey stuff :furious: They had the Christmas tree, ornaments and lights. Oh well :dance3:

Same here. I just went to Target yesterday and our 1 dollar spot has tons of Christmas decor/trees/pet christmas gifts & a bunch of Hello Kitty...but no Mickey! :guilty:
But, I do love Hello Kitty so I was ok with it. :cloud9:

My only problem with it is that they have been using the "older" Mickey and friends vs. the updated version. My boys know the difference. The only updated ones are the iron-ons.

Our Target does not have the Mickey stuff either. I am going to pirate an idea here and start collecting little things to surprise my son with for our trip in Jan/Feb. Great idea. He will think Mickey visited him just like Santa!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter