New Menus/Kids Desserts

jensen

DIS Veteran
Since the inception of the new menus, do any restaurants still have fun desserts for the kids? i.e. Moose at LeCellier, build your own sundae at Spoodles, paint your own cookie at Concourse Steakhouse. What's still out there that is fun for the kids?

When we were there last week, Garden Grill still had the "Make your own cupcake". Unfortunately, Coral Reef didn't have the "Build your own sundae".

I haven't been to LeCellier yet - going next week - but I read that the moose dessert has been moved to the adult menu. So you can still get it for your kids but you'll have to pay for it oop if your on the dinning plan

Thanks for the info. Even if these "fun" desserts are on the adult menu, I'll be happy to order them as my dessert and give them to the kids - I don't need the extra calories :). I just know that was a special part of the meals for my kids in the past and don't want that to go away.

We had lunch at the Coral Reef on Christmas Eve last week, and they brought out build-your-own sundaes for my kids.

Anyone else encounter any fun desserts... or all the fun ones being taken away?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter