• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

jersey joe

Jersey Joe
Just signed on for 200 pts. at SSR. I was able to get the referral price. Nice deal. I plan to visit SSR during Feb. 06 taking a Studio. If someone could suggest a central bldg. location for the quiet pool, docking area, and the golf course , it would be a big help. My wife and I will make this trip before we bring the kids and grandkids -summer 06. Thanks This forum is a great way to share information!!!

Welcome Home and Welcome to the DIS Boards!!!

Welcome Home! I pulled out our map of SSR from last month. The Springs will be the closest to the main pool, golf and boat launch. The one quiet pool is located in Congress Park which is closer to DTD. The other quiet pool is located in the Paddocks which are long Union Ave. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter