mudd

Mouseketeer
We bought into DVC while we where there in May. Received our official cards today and it brings back the feelings of excitement all over again. Can't wait till Nov when we will be taking first trip using points. Guess it's time to start the planning all over again. I feel like a kid at Christmas. I know there must be a Santa Claus

Welcome Home!!! This board will prove to be very useful. Enjoy it and your new home!

Yes, there is a Santa Claus........:jester:

Welcome Home !!!!

You were there in May and are just now getting your cards???

Did it really take a year? :eek:

Or where you there in March/April?????

Just curious :cool:

Ok I get my months confused at times. Since I retired telling time has gotten unessessary. We were there in March. Sorry about the confusion.

Welcome Home !

Many congratulations from another recent member, looking forward to his first stay, in approx. 49 Days 3 Hrs 32 Mins at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. EnjoY !

vacclub01.gif

Congratulations and welcome home!

It has turned out to be a great investment for us. I am sure you will discover that as well.

Pat

:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!