NEW maps for DCA/DLR?

siburdue

Mouseketeer
It has been six years since I have been to DLR and much has changed. I was hoping to find a map that shows CarsLand and also Finding Nemo. When I clicked on the links shown on the boards, the maps were old and did not show these things.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated - have a magical day!:wizard:

I was going to say I'd mail a couple to you (we just go back), but, um, maybe we should meet up instead, neighbor!

Someone just scanned them here very recently but I can't find them.
Here's the page on the disneyland site with all the maps in pdf format.
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/maps/

I'm going to keep looking for the scans, because I just know I saw them!
:)

I just found out we're going the 1st week of January and printed off these maps just before coming to DisBoards. Kinda small, but I printed in color and I'll use for planning. Maybe I'll go find my magnifying glass. I haven't been to DLR in 4 years, and I know a lot has changed, but not really sure because I don't pay attention unless I know I get to go. Which is just about never these days. have a great time! Looking for a trip report!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter