new kids survey site

jjohnson

DIS Veteran
I received this invitation from Nickelodeon today if anyone is interested in joining.

For a limited time we are opening PanelPolls.com to new members who meet specific requirements. To be considered you must complete a brief survey by clicking on this survey link (just click on the link or copy and paste the link into your browser window): http://globaltestmarket.com/20/survey/s.phtml?sn=17951

This is to ensure that we have a balanced Panel and that the Panelists are able to properly respond to our surveys—if you meet the qualifications you will be invited to join PanelPolls.com and given a link that allows you to register (for a limited time).

We have a number of similar Panels--each with a different focus but all involving kids and families and fun and rewarding surveys. We will be accepting a limited number of new panelists into these for 2004 too. If you are not eligible for PanelPolls.com you may be invited to another Panel and could, at your option, participate in one of the other Panels you qualify for.

All of the Panels are a similar design, with the same management. All are a lot of fun and generally very well enjoyed by the Panelists. All of our Panels involve a generous rewards system where points (redeemable for money/gift certificates-details given with each Panel) are earned for every survey completed.

Our Panels are places where parents get to express their opinions and share their perspective on a variety of important topics about young people and parenting to companies who care and kids get to vote for their favorites take fun surveys, polls and trivia quizzes AND get rewarded for their valued participation.

ChildResearch.com has a great deal of respect for today's kids and families and governs its business and actions with sensitivity and respect. (Check out our website to learn more about us.).

Thanks for the link! We qualified and registered also!:wave2:

I also received the e-mail and signed up.

Thanks I signed up. I read a lot but dont post. I thank you all for the info. I promise to be a better participant!

Lightyear!princess:

Wow, thanks. Iqualified as well, can't wait to start these surveys--the kids might enjoy these as well.

My boys thank you!!! Every time they see me doing a survey they want in. Now they can get their own 'official' surveys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter