New kid on the block

Ricky's Girl

DIS Veteran
Hello Everyone! I've been lurking for what seems like forever. I finally got up the nerve to sign on. When it comes to computers I'm tarp as a shack so please forgive my errors in advance. :rotfl: I want to thank you all for fantastic trip reports, planning ideas and more. I found the Dis at a very difficult time in my life when my mom's life was coming to a close. You will never know how much sunshine you brought to those difficult days and long nights.
So keep those reports coming. I'm looking forward to doing a report of my own in October!

Glad you joined - You'll love it here...but let me warn you it's addictive!

Welcome! I've been a lurker for quite some time myself. Glad the DIS could help brighten your days. :sunny:

welcome to the dis! I'm also tarp as a shack when it comes to computers so can't believe I figured out how to do this! I'm also new but have been lurking for about a month and am addicted to DISBOARDS! :banana:

Hi

I also have been watching the boards forever. Like you I finally decided to jump onboard. I have been able to find answers to all of my questions here.

I also am soooo bad at computer things. So that makes me extra proud that I figured out how to register myself and get all the cool things at the bottom for my signature.

Have fun!! It is so addicting!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter