New Jersyites - Did you feel that?

I am in Massachusetts, and I even felt it!

BTW, why didn't you drive with them big baby?:lmao:

If you saw that car when it left here you would know why I didn't drive with them - it was the Grapes of Wrath meets Mad Max.......all that was missing was Tina Turner in animal print and giant slinky earrings.....oh wait that was Kevin.

Let's see - drive for 2 days in a cramped car with Kevin and his parents or fly first class.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...let me think......

Seriously though - I am very happy they are there and safe. I will be there in less than 24 hours and can't wait.

John

PS Got any NJ restaurants you want Kevin to review :scared1:

If you saw that car when it left here you would know why I didn't drive with them - it was the Grapes of Wrath meets Mad Max.......all that was missing was Tina Turner in animal print and giant slinky earrings.....oh wait that was Kevin.

Let's see - drive for 2 days in a cramped car with Kevin and his parents or fly first class.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...let me think......

Seriously though - I am very happy they are there and safe. I will be there in less than 24 hours and can't wait.

John

We are waiting for you...We will be the one's holding the welcome sign that looks like a Turnpike sign, lol.

Hope you have a safe trip.

:jumping1: "WELCOME TO NEW JERSEY":jumping1:

Love that the podcast has some roots in NJ.
:goodvibes Makes listening to the podcast even more enjoyable. :goodvibes

John

How 'bout the Long Valley Brew Pub? We'll be there tomorrow!!:drinking:

Maybe next time there can be some kind of GPS tracking device on the car so we can all monitor Kevin's progress via the internet and we can wave at him as he drives up I-95. It will be like taking a road trip without having to leave our computer chairs!!!!! :surfweb: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Ok, I'm back on line and reading this.:rolleyes1

I would never wear animal print.

The weather is BEAUTIFUL.

Glad to hear you arrived safe and sound.

Are you doing anything special on the trip? NYC, etc.

flying between jersey and florida is always easy.. but driving is fun every so often. SO... what are ya guys gonna do while you are here?

:banana:

When I was a kid, my folks took us to the Jersey Shore for a week every summer. This was my favorite place on earth (untill my first Disney trip).

Some friends of ours own a beach house in the Avalon - Stone Harbor area. They called and let us know that the first two weeks of September were available and that we could have them if we wanted them.

So we said yes. We dont have anything planned but to revisit the places I remember loving as a kid, visiiting with friends and family (John is from NJ) and just hanging out.

In addition, I get to bring my folks back to someplace they loved ( and probably wouldnt have gotten a chance to see again on their own). It's terrific being able to revisit something from the past; seeing whats new and even better, what hasn't changed.

So...as Bob says....thats my plan and I'm sticking to it.

Can you believe I'm quoting Bob? I need to go to the beach.

Kevin

When I was a kid, my folks took us to the Jersey Shore for a week every summer. This was my favorite place on earth (untill my first Disney trip).

Some friends of ours own a beach house in the Avalon - Stone Harbor area. They called and let us know that the first two weeks of September were available and that we could have them if we wanted them.

So we said yes. We dont have anything planned but to revisit the places I remember loving as a kid, visiiting with friends and family (John is from NJ) and just hanging out.

In addition, I get to bring my folks back to someplace they loved ( and probably wouldnt have gotten a chance to see again on their own). It's terrific being able to revisit something from the past; seeing whats new and even better, what hasn't changed.

So...as Bob says....thats my plan and I'm sticking to it.

Can you believe I'm quoting Bob? I need to go to the beach.

Kevin

We grew up going to Sleazside...er Seaside. I understand the draw to the "shore".

Now my wife and I are planning on renting a house next summer at some beach town to have our kids experience what I did growing up. Though we now prefer Pt. Pleasant to Seaside. You get Jenkinson's Aquarium with the boardwalk and beach.

Hope you enjoy your visit and have happy memories. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter