New Jersey DVC Members Group

What part of NJ are you from?

• Total voters
I might of panicked but got our plane tickets for September trip to wdw. 195 round trip a person phl to mco. About double what I paid for our December 2020 trip and about 50 dollars more than our January 2021 trip. That was the earliest flights both ways. Better times was 406 to 531 so I got them. I imagine better times will come down later so I probably panicked and got them done and over with.

in other news mowed my grass for the first time this year. March seems early to being mowing the grass. But I remember a couple years ago had to mow grass in December in 2020 didn’t have to.

I usually mow for the first time a few days before Easter. I have a few patches I should have mowed two weeks ago.

If you are from Essex County, what’s the story about the Cherry Blossoms? I know the Festival begins today. How are the flowers in BranchBrook Park this year??
2018, April 15

If you are from Essex County, what’s the story about the Cherry Blossoms? I know the Festival begins today. How are the flowers in BranchBrook Park this year??
2018, April 15
View attachment 566787
I took my son to a doctor appt across the street from the park on March 27th and some of the tree were already blossoming. I will be there again this weekend and i'll let you know what the status lol

I took my son to a doctor appt across the street from the park on March 27th and some of the tree were already blossoming. I will be there again this weekend and i'll let you know what the status lol
Thank you!

I see the festival is virtual, no activities. Face Masks should be worn in the park. We have next Wednesday penciled in to ride through.

567748 this is what the park looks like today from Franklin Ave. you could see a lot of photographer in there early around 9:30 am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!