ALR BD GRASS 1 - 250 Credits
ALR BD GRASS 2 - 250 Credits
ALR CAT TREE GREEN - 400 Credits
ALR GRASS CARPET CORNER - 200 Credits
ALR TREE SIGNS 1 - 300 Credits
ALR TREE SIGNS 2 - 300 Credits
ALR TREE SIGNS 3 - 300 Credits
ALR TREE SIGNS 4 - 300 Credits

I have been wanting the cat tree since I saw it on the dark ride! It is super cute. I think I will make a forest :)
cattree.jpg

Yes, it is hard to see all this stuff released because it means the end is closer. However, a big thanks goes out to the designers and VMK staff that worked so hard on the items!!!! Awesome work to you all!!! I am glad we get to enjoy the items if even for a short while.

Why do they keep releasing all this stuff?!

It's all gonna have to go anyway lol

oh well!

I think the designers want to see their items out in the game with the players enjoying them before the closure. They were probably unaware of this too.

Yes, it is hard to see all this stuff released because it means the end is closer. However, a big thanks goes out to the designers and VMK staff that worked so hard on the items!!!! Awesome work to you all!!! I am glad we get to enjoy the items if even for a short while.

Well said Lady. VMK please stay open so we can have plenty of time to build with these wonderful items and share the creations with our friends.

I guess I didn't hold out quite long enough before building my Alice ride. I'd been waiting ever since Dark Ride month because they hadn't released enough pieces, but after hearing of the closing, I broke down and decided to use what was available.

Happy to finally have that Cheshire Cat tree. It breaks my heart because these dark ride elements are so lovely and there is so little time left to work with them.

What arrangement of signs on the trees is your favorite? It took me a while to notice, but we have quite a selection!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter