New Here!

lovedcookie

Mouseketeer
I recently joined this group, so I thought I'd stop by and introduce myself. My fiance and I are planning our first trip to Disney World, for July 2008, and we're already excited. :stich: Also, can anyone provide me with some assistance as far as what the abbreviations used here mean? I've been reading a few posts and I'm a bit confused.:confused:
Anyway, Have a great day!:tink:

I know what you mean. I feel so proud now when I read a post with lots of abbreviations and I know them all without having to stop and think about it.

It takes so little to amuse me! :laughing:

:wave2: Welcome aboard. I just earned my ears today! I thought that was kind of cool. Even before I joined I found so much info on the Disboards. It is the best source of information. I know I can always find an answer quick. And to think a couple of years ago I would spend weeks trying to find out what I can in a couple of minutes now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter