NEW HERE! Desperately Seeking DISFRIENDS!!!

Welcome to you ImCinderella! I am from Spokane also. I will be in WDW the same time as you, how cool is that. :cool1:

Yeah so im new here! My mom has an acount on DISboards, so of course i wanted one too!:woohoo: I'm going to WDW in May (9th-20th) and i will be staying at POP for the first time!:thumbsup2 Our last trip in Sept. we stayed at POFQ. But anyways i just wanted to let everyone know that im a newbie! And i would so love to be friends with anyone newbie or not!:grouphug:

Hi! :wave2: and :welcome: !! We'll be at Disney at the same time (May 7-16) :woohoo: See ya there!

:welcome: You will find a ton of information about Disney on here to help you plan your next trip! Everyone here is very nice and everybody will be your friend!! ;) Feel free to pm me if you have any questions!! :disrocks:

Yeah so im new here! My mom has an acount on DISboards, so of course i wanted one too!:woohoo: I'm going to WDW in May (9th-20th) and i will be staying at POP for the first time!:thumbsup2 Our last trip in Sept. we stayed at POFQ. But anyways i just wanted to let everyone know that im a newbie! And i would so love to be friends with anyone newbie or not!:grouphug:

I am going to be there May 8-16th!

OH AND I JUST WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I WILL BE MAKING A TRIP REPORT WHEN I GET BACK FROM MY TRIP IN MAY!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Oh yeah, a TR! I love a good TR!!

We'll be there from May 5-16. We've been going that time for the past 11 years. It use to be a really slow time, but the last 3 years or so it has gotten a lot busier! Not horrible, but a LOT more people than there use to be. Sometimes it's chilly, sometimes it's hot. So make sure you bring a jacket.

And :welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter