New here and camping for christmas!!!

jess2008

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone I'm new here and hoping maybe I can get some tips for the week of christmas. We will be there dec. 21-27. What are the best places to go and see during Christmas? Any and all advice will be great. We will be celebrating my sons first christmas and first birthday! This is going to be our new tradition for christmas every year :) so excited.

How exciting!! We will be down there Dec.14th though the 20th and cannot wait! I would love to live there! I mean live close to Disney!! LOL

My parents and I (along with my BFF) will be at FW from Dec. 20-27th. This is our first Christmas at WDW also, but we are WDW vets.

Osborne lights at Hollywood studios are a must simply wonderful. The candlelight procession and the reading of the Christmas story and illumination at Epcot are wonderful. The castle lighting at magic kingdom is pretty neat. On your down time check out the Christmas decorations at several resorts like wilderness lodge and animal kingdom lodge.

Sounds like an awesome trip! Love Fort Wilderness! Santa will be in the American Pavilion and in DTD for a Santa photo with your little one. Have a great time and Merry Chrismtas!

file.php

Welcome to the DisBoards jess2008 :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter