New girl

creoleprincess504

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!!!! :cutie:

I am new to the DIS boards. I am 26 years old and I have been to the WDW resort 21 times. I have never been to Disneyland, but hopefully I can travel there soon. My favorite parks are Magic Kingdom and Epcot, I usually spend two days at each. I have loved everything Disney since I was 4. My next trip my husband and I will be taking our toddler to Disney for the first time. I hope to learn about any updated information and suggestions from everyone.

I am new to the DIS boards. I am 26 years old and I have been to the WDW resort 21 times. I have never been to Disneyland, but hopefully I can travel there soon. My favorite parks are Magic Kingdom and Epcot, I usually spend two days at each. I have loved everything Disney since I was 4. My next trip my husband and I will be taking our toddler to Disney for the first time. I hope to learn about any updated information and suggestions from everyone.

:welcome: Dis-Friend. Isn't it nice to share Disney with Family?

Welcome, welcome! New Dis'ers ftw!

WDW 21 times?! I'm so jealous, ha ha! You are already uber pro! ;) I've been doing some new research via Pinterest (great resource!) etc and there is a new Fantasyland and Pirate area that you should look into! It seems very exciting and since I'm a Disney Princess fan, Fantasyland is in my early plans! There are also some really updated bucket lists from frequent visitors that are pretty cool which I'm using for references! Hopefully that gives you a good footing ground, not that it sounds like you need it! :yay: But I wish you lots of pixiedust, fun and Disney love on your upcoming trip!

<3 Patsydust

file.php

Welcome to DisBoards creoleprincess504 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter