New Fantasy mattresses - In case you wondered...

FigmentSpark

DIS Veteran
I mentioned to our room hostess that I loved the bed. She said all the Fantasy beds were replaced last year and that these were really light, which was wonderful for their backs when making up the beds. Anyway, because I talked to her about it, she got me the slip off the mattress and I thought you all might be interested which company makes the new mattresses. I don't know if they sell to the public, but here's the info anyway:

Manufactured by:
Biscayne Bedding International
3925 East 10th Court
Hialeah, FL 33013

I mentioned to our room hostess that I loved the bed. She said all the Fantasy beds were replaced last year and that these were really light, which was wonderful for their backs when making up the beds. Anyway, because I talked to her about it, she got me the slip off the mattress and I thought you all might be interested which company makes the new mattresses. I don't know if they sell to the public, but here's the info anyway:

Manufactured by:
Biscayne Bedding International
3925 East 10th Court
Hialeah, FL 33013
I found out they are a wholesaler, but there are several mattress stores in FL that carry the mattress and will ship.

I did hear back from Biscayne directly and they WILL sell resale and ship. The cost was $800 for the king(!), but their shipping was expensive. Now I have to find a freight shipping company that is closer to the other retailer. 😊

We are currently mattress shopping and this would be awesome! We are looking for a queen. Would love to hear how you make out finding better shipping options!

I did hear back from Biscayne directly and they WILL sell resale and ship. The cost was $800 for the king(!), but their shipping was expensive. Now I have to find a freight shipping company that is closer to the other retailer. 😊
Who did you speak to at Biscayne? I am trying to get the bed as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter