New Episode of Travel with Rick!

always quiet

Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hyd
I haven't been on The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh in quite some time. It was nice being able to take a peek again. :goodvibes

Go bounce on over to www.travelwithrick.com and take a look!

thanks for the post I have never seen this site and those videos are great. they are just what I'm looking for to show my son. We are going to WDW in January and he has an autistic thing going on and likes to know exactly what to expect before he goes. this is going to help so much! plus I get a small dis fix when I need one.

Glad to help! Rick has several episodes that you can watch...pick from the side bar! Don't forget to leave a comment...maybe you'll get a Passporter. :cool1:

What a great page!! I'm putting it in my favorites so I can watch every time!!

Edited to add: Hello "always quiet"! I just noticed that your signature countdown is only 1 day off from mine, so I had to say "Hi"! Hope you have fun!

Neat!! Where are you staying?? We always stay in the Cabins. Love 'em!! Like our own little home away from home (and lets face it, being in one hotel room with 3 teenagers does not equal many 'magical moments'!!:lmao:).

Rick is thinking about getting a little 'meet' sometime during our week there. Not sure of the details yet, just that it is in the works! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter