New England SB's -- Sept 26 - 28 crop

joyful1nh

Mouseketeer
A couple of the LSS in Southern NH are running a "Scrapper's Paradise Weekend" at the Center of NH in Manchester, NH Sept 26 - 28. You can get info at Amandalinz in Amherst (they are the best!). You can also e-mail scrappersparadis@cs.com for further info.

I just signed up. I did not attend last year so do not know any specifics other than what is in the brochure. Cost ranges from $85 for one day's cropping with no room to $300 for 3 days cropping and two nights hotel.

They have some fun looking classes too -- and I happen to know the Amandalinz folks love Disney.

www.amandalinz.com

PM me if you sign up so we can have a mini-Dis meet!

I am hoping to be able to attend this! I have to check out the dates and figure out if this is doable for me, but I do hope to get there! :)

Thanks for the heads up! :)

to meet for a DIS meet.

Laura
A Scrapaholic

Keep me informed on the DIS Meet.

joyful1nh - thanks for the information about this. I don't think I'll be able to go, but sent the info to a bunch of my non-DIS scrappin' friends.

I have never been to the LSS you recommend, but I think I am going to be taking a trip to Amherst next weekend! Have you tried Lighthouse Scrapbooking in Nashua and Salem - and now Stratham? I love that store, and their scraps and classes are fabulous. The owner is a doll. The more places to indulge my addiction, the better!

http://www.lighthousescrapbooking.com/

I signed up for this event at the last one in February....It was a blast! I had soooo much fun and got some scrappin done also!
We will have to meet up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter