New DVC site is terrible

I have nothing but trouble getting around the pages. I get lines of writing on top of other lines. I was signed in and then tried to look for availability and it asked me to sign in again WHAT. What a piece of crap .
When I first tried to sign in it was hell, once in they wanted me to do a survey, great I started then they said I could continue with checking out the site and come back to answer more questions so I tried but it sent me right back to the survey. Boy do I answer the questions. These new pages are terrible. When you pick something with your arrow it disappears instead of just get bigger.
It regularly asks me to sign in when I'm in the middle of using the site. Very annoying.

It regularly asks me to sign in when I'm in the middle of using the site. Very annoying.
Yeah, this is one of my biggest gripes with the site. Login, stay totally within the site researching room availability, try and jump back to the dashboard or look at your points, and boom, gotta log back into a site you never left. Annoying.

I have a lot of issues while I use Chrome to access the site. It’s the one site I use Microsoft’s Edge for now. Even with that I still need to go in and clear the cookies periodically.

File it under “just because you’re paranoid, doesn’t mean they aren’t after you”…

since the update it appears as though walking is now decidedly hit or miss for me. Frustrating stuff.

Yes, walking is vile, I’m getting what I deserve etc. No need to counsel me to show me the error of my ways.:duck:

i try three times after getting the dreaded error message, then log out and come back later in the day. Sometimes it takes multiple attempts. Still working on today‘s stroll. Doesn’t seem to matter if i clear cache, use desktop, ipad or phone. :confused3

The maintenance last night has yielded all of my reservations and waitlists not displaying and when searching for a new reservation I get an invalid date range and no resorts displayed.....

Kudos to DVC for staying par for the course and having maintenance cause problems.

ETA: Did a chant chat to report the issue and the stock response is that the "update should be complete later". Well....that's good.

Last edited:

The maintenance last night has yielded all of my reservations and waitlists not displaying and when searching for a new reservation I get an invalid date range and no resorts displayed.....

Kudos to DVC for staying par for the course and having maintenance cause problems.

ETA: Did a chant to report the issue and the stock response is that the "update should be complete later". Well....that's good.
Exact same thing all morning today. Absolutely insane and unacceptable.

It's completely down today! Tried several times to make a res and everything insanely slow and kept making me sign in again - would get to the very end and then it would crash - So frustrating - it's saying all password protected areas are down - which means everything. I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss out on the reservation but no way I'm going to call because everyone will be calling.

It's completely down today! Tried several times to make a res and everything insanely slow and kept making me sign in again - would get to the very end and then it would crash - So frustrating - it's saying all password protected areas are down - which means everything. I'm pretty sure I'm going to miss out on the reservation but no way I'm going to call because everyone will be calling.
It's not just the website, their systems in general are down is what I was told earlier.

I got in this morning and was able to confirm some new points that transferred in on a resale contract. So it was definitely up and running for at least a few hours.

I got in this morning and was able to confirm some new points that transferred in on a resale contract. So it was definitely up and running for at least a few hours.
It was up from about 7:00a (when maintenance ended) until 10a or 11a I think. Came back briefly around 1:00p and is down again.

I'm sick of seeing Cinderella's smug face. It should just be Scrooge McDuck sitting on all the money, because they aren't fixing the website with it.
I thought the same thing.
Cinderella, Of course you’re happy, you’re at WDW, while the rest of us are trying to make plans to get there and keep getting Olaf with his head on the ground 😂

Attachments

• 4F155E7B-CDB8-4EEA-94E0-A059DBD91B34.jpeg
    4F155E7B-CDB8-4EEA-94E0-A059DBD91B34.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Is anyone having problems with the dvc site this morning? I tried to log in I put in username and password and just get a white screen. I cleared history, cache, and cookies and it is still doing it. I called Member Services and they say everything is fine on their end.

When the site was down the other day it worked fine afterwards and I had no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter