New DVC Members

I am constantly looking at availability to get a feel of where I can stay last minute and see that Saratoga usually has a availability at the last minute, along with Old Key West.

Welcome. After getting our DVC membership, we ended up visiting Disney more often than originally planned... you will enjoy it.:cool1:

Welcome to the family! We have done 7 disney trips in 7 years, 14-17 weeks each trip, usually split up between 2 DVC resorts (cash-ouch!), 2 bedroom villas. We became DVC owners end of 2011 (320 Aulani points). We love all things disney. We consider ourselves new DVC members still, is that wrong? Love the idea of having 49 years left, to be used for our kids, grandkids, special family moments etc. Just got back from 10 days in Aulani, and are booked over Christmas and New years (cash) at BCV (favorite) and SSR (first time). We will be looking to buy 320 points somewhere at WDW. Thanks to people like you all for posting your insights and comments. helps us "newbies":cool1:

Welcome Home - I hope you enjoy your DVC as much as we have. LOVE _ LOVE _ LOVE it (and we are empty nesters).

Welcome to the family! We have done 7 disney trips in 7 years, 14-17 weeks each trip, usually split up between 2 DVC resorts (cash-ouch!), 2 bedroom villas. We became DVC owners end of 2011 (320 Aulani points). We love all things disney. We consider ourselves new DVC members still, is that wrong? Love the idea of having 49 years left, to be used for our kids, grandkids, special family moments etc. Just got back from 10 days in Aulani, and are booked over Christmas and New years (cash) at BCV (favorite) and SSR (first time). We will be looking to buy 320 points somewhere at WDW. Thanks to people like you all for posting your insights and comments. helps us "newbies":cool1:

weeks? point wealthy or typo?!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter