New DVC member/New to DIS board

mickeyinplano

Earning My Ears
HI:

We are new to the DIS board and are new DVC members (Saratoga Springs). After our last family trip to WDW and 8 day stay at SSR in October 2006, we made the leap and bought into DVC. Should have done it several years ago but... oh well.

We are planning our next trip after Thanksgiving 2007. We can't wait but planning is half the fun for me.

Have been reading the DIS board for some time and really enjoy the good information.

Thanks!

Welcome Home on both accounts you have joined a great family with just a few Blacksheeps. :lmao:

mickeyinplano said:
HI:

We are new to the DIS board and are new DVC members (Saratoga Springs). After our last family trip to WDW and 8 day stay at SSR in October 2006, we made the leap and bought into DVC. Should have done it several years ago but... oh well.

We are planning our next trip after Thanksgiving 2007. We can't wait but planning is half the fun for me.

Have been reading the DIS board for some time and really enjoy the good information.

Thanks!
Congrats!! We bought in Jan. after a 15 day stay at VWL. Wish we had done it in 1995 when OKW was selling!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter