New Dr. Doom Seats

UniversalForever

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know why Dr. Doom's Freefall has the new locking mechanism on the seats? The wait time for each load/unload has been very long this week.

I asked a team member and they mentioned issues with people unbuckling themselves.

It was down for us our whole trip this past week (got back home on Wednesday). Must have been some issues! I would like an extra secure seatbelt for that one!

Yeah I was disappointed we could not ride either. I never felt unsafe on it, but I guess they have to try to make it idiot-proof.

Same info. We were just on it this past Wed. They changed from a seat belt style latch to one that requires an oddly bent metal 'key' that has to be unlocked by the attendant. Wed was the first day it was up, and it was only one tower, so that made it an even longer wait. Of course, we stay onsite, so no problem for us!

Steve in Philly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter