New DoubleTree Suites Resort Fee

writerguyfl

DIS Veteran
They held out the longest, but the DoubleTree Suites Lake Buena Vista now has a nightly resort fee of $13.50 plus tax.

With this change, all of the Disney Springs Hotels now have both nightly resort fees and nightly parking fees.

This is what the fee includes (from the Hilton website):

"Daily Resort Charge will be added to the room rate and includes: Guest internet access; DVD Now rentals; 2 bottles of water daily; 2 kids eat free in Evergreen with adult entrée purchase; Disney shuttle; lobby coffee 6:30am - 11:00am; local and toll-free calls."

Wow, that would be some expensive bottled water! I wouldn’t use anything else except Internet and as an HHonors member, my level gets me complimentary internet. Resort and parking fees are nothing more than a money grab. If it’s mandatory, it should be included in the room rate - and there’s no way to opt out of resort fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter