New Disney Scrap stuff coming from

LindaBabe

DIS Veteran
EK Success.

Their convention was at the Contemporary Resort at the same time as MouseFest.

My LSS owner had two four side brochures of new stuff due out in January, including not only resized things we've already had like Mickey and Minnie for 8 X 8 pages, Some new princess stuff (of course) and VILLAINS! LOTS of Villains and other characters including Jiminy Cricket and Pocohantas. I was excited by what I saw, and want at least one of each!

Jiminy! Ooh I can't wait to see all this stuff. My bank balance isn't quite as enthusiastic for some reason!!

sigh...hoping there might FINALLY be Alice in Wonderland stuff! :sunny:

My LSS announced they will be getting lots in January too!

My LSS already has some new Disney stuff. I stumbled on it the other day after my Dr. appt. Vilians jolee's like captain hook, cruella, ursulla, etc. Awesome stuff. Also titles to match like cpt hook was "walk the plank". Really cute. I also loved the belle and beast, alladin and jasmine, snow and her prince jolee's. Finally something with "the boys"! I put it all on my Christmas list and hope to get some of it!

others included. pinochio, all 7 dwarfs, and peter pan. Can't wait to see what else is coming out!

Saturday97.......there is Alice stuff, too. Alice herself, the mad hatter, the queen, and a few others I think. Really cute.

Pirate Girl, you just TOTALLY made my WEEK!!! Hooray!! Can't wait to see the stuff! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter