• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

New Disney Experience site

Andreia

You're never too old to become younger!
I'm in trouble linking my reservations to my profile, at only 10 days to go! And I have 3 different resorts reservations to manage...
The system is able to find reservations, but simply don't keep it linked to my profile...:confused3
Are you disers experiencing the same?
:sad:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com

The site is completely screwy. I can't make progress or link my dining reservations to my upcoming trip.. I'ts a mess.

Oh, no! I was supposedly doing my first on line check in today!!!

HI!
I'm 10 days away myself and tried to check in. No luck. i emailed customer service and they assured me everything was ok with my reservations, but their site is brand new and they are working on that issue.

this is what they sent me:

"My Disney Experience is in it's infancy stages and we are currently
working to fix all known errors. Thank you for bringing this issue to
our attention. Please be assured I will be sending your account
information along to the appropriate department.

For online check in, please go to mydisneyreservation.com. Here you can
complete your online check in process and you should also be able to
access your reservation details. When you have completed the online
check in process, simply click on the "Walt Disney World" logo in the
top right corner. As long as the words "Walt Disney World" are in blue
and green, this will direct you to the original website. If you have
trouble accessing that please call our Internet Help Desk at (407)
939-7765. We are open 7 days a week, 7:00AM to 11:00PM eastern time."

i haven't tried yet, but hopefully it'll work :) :thumbsup2

Bekastar01 said:
HI!

For online check in, please go to mydisneyreservation.com.
i haven't tried yet, but hopefully it'll work :) :thumbsup2

Tks, I did it using your link above!

I wish I saw your link before. I was having a very difficult time with linking my reservations to my profile. None of my reservations were under my profile, resort or adrs and we have three trips planned over the next few months. It also kept prompting me to log back in and then it didn't recognize my password. The email I received was a little bit different. I attempted to call at one point regarding my adr and the computer on their end was frozen.

The whole Disney Experience system is still in Beta really. Working out the kinks and the links between mobile and PC is why they're letting people use it. So if you are having issues, its best to notify them so they'll fix it. I've had issues with the reservation system as well, but I'm sure they're working on it.

Sometimes it is not working, just the "old" site...

glad i could help!

i still haven't tried again, been so busy with christmas junk :)

have a great trip everyone! Happy Holidays!:santa:

DizCaptain said:
The whole Disney Experience system is still in Beta really. Working out the kinks and the links between mobile and PC is why they're letting people use it. So if you are having issues, its best to notify them so they'll fix it. I've had issues with the reservation system as well, but I'm sure they're working on it.

I did let them know using their feedback system built in to the APP.

BUT -- what if I don't want to beta test their buggy crap? What if I just want to book my trip and dining reservations and make plans with software that works????

They should have allowed people to opt-in to trying their buggy software and left a functional version for people who just want all this to work.

I just spent 45 minutes on the phone clearing up duplicate, wrong or just plain fictional dining reservations that were created by this "Experience".

That's a great start to my upcoming trip right there.

Disney can and should do better.

I'm getting an error message from first click...
"system Unavailable

We are unable to process room or package reservations at this time. Please try again later. If you have general questions regarding a Walt Disney World® vacation, please feel free to contact us at (407) 939-7675. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

Although our system is unavailable at this time, you may purchase theme park tickets.

You can also visit our Vacation Package Guide to discover the many ways to enjoy a magical Disney vacation. And on our Resort Discovery page you can view information and rates for select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels.

For questions and information regarding Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, please call (714) 520-7001 or visit DisneyAulani.com."

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I'm getting an error message from first click...
"system Unavailable

We are unable to process room or package reservations at this time. Please try again later. If you have general questions regarding a Walt Disney World® vacation, please feel free to contact us at (407) 939-7675. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

Although our system is unavailable at this time, you may purchase theme park tickets.

You can also visit our Vacation Package Guide to discover the many ways to enjoy a magical Disney vacation. And on our Resort Discovery page you can view information and rates for select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels.

For questions and information regarding Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, please call (714) 520-7001 or visit DisneyAulani.com."

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Aren't you glad you get to be one of the first to travel with the "My Disney Experience" ? Isn't this new software/app/website all-in-one nightmare a travel wonder?

I didn't think so. :( Frustrating as crap is what it is for those of us with travel plans in the next 10 days. I'm so sorry you're having troubles. I know your pain first hand.

Site still does not work well, but planning is working fine on iPad app!

I attempted to use it to price out my next trip today. I say attempted because it doesn't seem to be recognizing my status as an AP holder when it comes down to booking packages. It tells me I'm viewing deals for AP holders, and if I try to link an AP it tells me its already linked, but then when I search for rooms it gives me rack rate and won't let me book dining plans without a ticket purchase.

I submitted my concerns via e-mail. Luckily the trip in question is just far enough out (inside the ADR window but by less than a month) that I'm ok dealing with it next week but i definitely don't want to push much further.

I was able to link all my ADRs but not our resort reservations. Hope this is fixed soon all the options on this site are great!

I was able to add my resort reservations but can not add my dining reservations... VERY frusterating.....

I was finally able to link my dining reservations, but there are still a few issues. I have one dining ressie that was cancelled and it is still showing up in my list. I have noticed a few small site improvements in the past few days but I still can not link my resort reservations for early February....last time I spoke to a CM, they said to give it a few more days. A little discouraging to say the least. Good luck everyone!

Whew...glad I'm not the only one experiencing the issues and frustration.

I finally got my dining reservations linked to the website but as of yet I still can't successfully link my resort reservation to the website. Today it gave the appearance of being successfull instead of crashing...and it does find the reservation...but keeping it saved in the My Disney Experience area has not happened yet.

Oh well...we leave in just over 3 weeks so it's not a big deal. It would just be nice to have it pop up there like before this new website. :)

Nope, I have about 7 of my 9 ressies in there but still no resort reservations nor am i able to check in yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter