New Discount rate for the Swan and Dolphin for NURSES!

glo

Has a heart bigger then all of
Nurses will now have the same rate as the teachers and goverment employees at the Swan and Dolphin hotels.

The rate will be $129 based on availibility! Check out dates and any information by click on the FAQ link under the jumping sheep!

Hope it helps someone!

neverland1.gif
sheep3.gif

Link toSwan and Dolphin FAQ!
<font size=3><font color=green><marquee>Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font></font>
<font color=green>16 times to WDW 13 off 3 on
Next trips!
Dolphin July 2001
Swan Dec. 2001

You know... computer programmers provide an invaluable service. I think we should be rewarded with a Y2K rate.

;)

bump

neverland1.gif
sheep3.gif

<font size=3><font color=green><marquee>Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font></font>
Next trips!
Dolphin July 2001
Swan Dec. 2001

bumping!!! :D

neverland1.gif
sheep3.gif

Next trips!
Dolphin July 2001
Swan Dec. 2001

bumping for anyone interested!

neverland1.gif
sheep3.gif

Next trips!
Dolphin July 2001
Swan Dec. 2001

Thanks Glo. Just put the info in my hospital's employee newsletter!

'72, '76, '85 offsite
Thanksgiving 1999 Contemporary
Labor Day 2000 All Star Sports
Sept. 2000 MOWC
Halloween 2000 Premier Homes
August 2001 Premier Homes
Thanksgiving 2001 Hard Rock & Holiday Inn Family Suites

PLEASE spread the word!

Sam discount applies for Teachers (TEACH rate), and goverment employees!

$129 per night!

goverment employees- are all county, city, town, municiapl, police, firefighter (volunteer also), and postal carriers. For foreingers goverments to!

neverland1.gif
sheep3.gif

Next trips!
Dolphin July 2001
Swan Dec. 2001

Check out new info on reservations made that start at low season and extend into peak season. Ckick on the link under the jumping sheep below!

neverland1.gif
sheep3.gif

Next trips!
Dolphin July 2001
Swan Dec. 2001

Bumping so anyone who needs info will see!

neverland1.gif
sheep3.gif

Next trips!
Dolphin July 2001
Swan Dec. 2001

Glo--You said discount information is upgraded Fridays. Is there a particular time? Most systems are updated at night so I'm wondering if I'm up late if I should check while I'm watching Leno?
Thanks for providing good information. I love the EPCOT resort area (lucky enough to get good rates at BC and BWV will give S/D a shot)

Actually the best time to get those rooms going back into the system is between 10 am and noon EST.

Good luck!

neverland1.gif
sheep3.gif

Next trips!
Dolphin July 2001
Swan Dec. 2001

up up and away!

neverland1.gif
sheep3.gif

Next trips!
Dolphin July 2001
Swan Dec. 2001

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter