New DCL DVD recently?

squirk

Saw what you did and knows who you are.
My current DVD was probably delivered to me back in January of 2011; even though the Dream had launched, there was very little Dream-specific footage that wasn't a mock-up, CGI or an artist's rendition.

We are sailing again in June of '13. I was about to order a new DVD to surprise the kids, but didn't want to waste my time if the DVD was the same as the one I already had.

Is there a new edition of the DVD out now, with real live Dream/Fantasy footage?

Thanks.

My DH ordered a DVD for me when planning our cruise (in three weeks!) and there was a detailed deck plan of the fantasy, with links to video footage of the different areas, as well as fantasy footage in the other areas of the DVD (the aquaduck, aqua lab, etc. ) So Id get a new DVD.
Plus it's free, right- not costing you anything and if it builds excitement, great!

If you are speaking of the DCL planning video offered on DCL site, I tried twice to order said dvd and never received anything. :lmao: I waited two years. At least the wait for our cruise was less, once booked. :rotfl:

Fortunately that did not stop me from overpaying for a Fantasy cruise. ;)

My DH ordered a DVD for me when planning our cruise (in three weeks!) and there was a detailed deck plan of the fantasy, with links to video footage of the different areas, as well as fantasy footage in the other areas of the DVD (the aquaduck, aqua lab, etc. ) So Id get a new DVD.
Plus it's free, right- not costing you anything and if it builds excitement, great!

Thanks. Yes, my current DVD had the deck plans, but no "live" footage. Sounds like they've since updated the disc. Thank you!

I wonder if they update the content (other than annual itineraries) on a regular schedule, or just as needed......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter