New Concierge Staterooms on Magic and Wonder

We have one of these rooms next month along with the connecting 1BR suite... I wonder if they'd let us pay a surcharge for our family members in the room to have same perks even though new furnishings not in yet. Since it's just our immediate family and we have to have at least one 21+ in each room my wife and I are split and right now one of us will have it and one won't. The DCL agent suggested I just swap KTTW cards with my son booked in the suite... seems like a less than satisfying solution...

This might be enough for us to go on the Wonder or Magic. We love Concierge but didn't want to spend the scratch necessary for a 1-br for just two of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter