New Codes For April - July!

Thanks for letting us know,Sandra.Patiently waiting for codes for December.;)

hi,
i called and asked if AP discounts were out yet for this period and was going to ask for the new code deals when they said no...but was surprised when the cm said "i think i can do something for you" !! i know the rate i got for my ressie was not an AP rate but he never really said what the deal was.. no mention of codes, i thought it was neat that he offered me the discount prices without me even offering the codes.:D i already had caa rates for csr for 13 nights, but was able to book akl, standard view, for the 1st 4 nights and csr for the rest and still save money with the savings from this new deal. i am really excited to be spending a few nights at akl even though i won't have a savanah view. dd and i visited this resort last trip and loved it, and our meal at boma was great. i can hardly wait to go:D

kathe:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter