New Camper - Recommended Loop?

KP2

Earning My Ears
We recently purchased our first camper. Can't wait to make reservations at Fort Wilderness! We have never been to FW but am looking forward to it. Have always stayed at onsite resorts.

My concerns are that I have read about sites that are difficult to back into. It is 30 feet long with a superslide. I like quiet areas with plenty of shade. Any suggestions of what loop to request? Or a particular site # I should ask for?

Thanks for all your help...:D

1800 & 1900 loop are secluded, these are full hook up pet loops a distance from the activity, as far as site size it varies as far as obstructions, let them know when you reserve the size of your rig maybe add a foot, let them know you have a slide and awning, hopefully they assign a site suitable for your rig, if not look around when you check in, if you find a site you would rather have call up front on the house ohone and they will usually let you switch as long as the site is vacant.

There are three types of sites you can reserve.

Basic Sites- water & electric, loop 2000 & 1500, Tents & Popups
Full Sites- water, electric & sewer, loops 600, 800-1900
Preferred sites - water, electric, sewer & cable, Loops 100-500, 700 & 1400, Tend to be in the back of the campground close to the marina, PH and Trading Post.
For a resort map go to www.disneyzone.actusa.net, Resort Tours area

You will not have a problem in the Full & Preferred sites. They have sites of various sizes. When you make your resv. they will ask about length and tell them you have a slide out. You also might want to request an easy back in site if you are concerned. We have a 35 foot Motorhome with car and have never had a problem. Loops 400 & 700 are our favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter