• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Brunswick!!!

shamu

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if their was any body from New Brunswick ??? I'm from Bathurst.
:jester:

I'm not from NB, but all of my relatives are. Most of my family lives in Saint John, also some in Caraquet(sp?) and Bathurst. Last names, Cormier, Chamberlain, and Hebert. Love downtown SaintJohn and the market etc.

(to the tune of "Its A Small World")

My mother's family is from Bathurst, and my dad is from Derby Junction outside of Newcastle. My brother was born in Bathurst. We have been back often and also have family here in Ontario. The last time any of our family was down was my uncle's funeral last month. His name was Frank Brennan and he was the former Fire Chief.

DW's mother was from St. John and her sister was born in Woodstock. Her dad was from Margate P.E.I.

I'm originally from Barachois, outside Shediac. But my best friend from college here in Ottawa is from Bathurst. Her name is Julie Pitre.

I'm hopefully going to visit my family in about 2 weeks...

Moncton - well actrually Riverview, we have been to WDW for each of the past three years so far always the CR and CBR. Love the atmosphere and I don't care what they say, it is not cold there in January!!:smooth:

Wow, I'm so happy to know that I'm not alone any more. I really thought that I was the only one from this part of Canada. My husband and I are going to WD for New year, this year.:pinkbounc :bounce: I'm so happy that you (Disney dreaming) told me that it's not cold in January.
Wow, I'm speech less and that doesn't happen a lot. ;)
Nadine Thériault Lagacé

We are from Moncton well Dieppe actually we will be going to disney for 16 days in Sept.
My first trip in 10 years my spouses first trip out of the province. It is nice to know there are other New Brunswickers out there that enjoy Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter