New Boardwalk Pizza menu!

Time to bump a five month old thread!! I haven't seen much chatter about this since the menu change over the summer. Anyone have feedback about the new pizza and hoagies?

@EdnaMarieMode @Shellyred8 @mi*vida*loca have any of you had a chance to actually try it in person? My trip is 35 days out and I'm hoping that I can keep this as a viable QS option when we're at the resort.
We tried it when we were there in December and it was much better than what used to be there. I'm not saying it was the greatest pizza ever, but it was definitely an improvement over what they used to have. We will eat there again the next time we go.

Tried it when I stayed at BWV in late November. It wasn’t amazing but it was solid and certainly an upgrade over what they used to have. Pro tip: ask for your pizza to be cooked “well done.” They’ll make sure it gets a little crispy without burning it and it ensures you don’t get a soggy mess.

Update: We ordered from the pizza window three different times on our trip 2/25 to 3/6.

First, it's not clear from the menu, but the pizza comes with either a side salad or dessert, so it was nice that the mini cannolis were included with the order.

My husband tried the white pizza with mushroom and bacon and said it was very good. The kids requested a plain pizza later in the trip and demolished it. I had a few bites and it was fine. I wouldn't go out of my way to order it but it was a solid option for a meal during an afternoon at the pool. The crust was well cooked and crispy and the sauce tasted normal (not too sweet, which I often find with chain pizza). Having tried both, my husband said that the white was definitely better, but he wouldn't hesitate to reorder either when selecting a QS meal on Crescent Lake.

We also bought two of the Italian Hoagies to bring to the airport to eat while we waited for our flight. Despite having been in a carry on bag for nearly two hours, the sandwiches were surprisingly good. The roll was a proper hoagie roll, not too soft like so many places have, and there was a hearty pile of Italian meats and provolone. The oil and vinegar was enough to add flavor without being so much that the roll was soggy by the time we ate it. Again, this is not something that should cause anyone to go out of their way to get, but another solid offering for a QS option at Boardwalk.

My overall rating is perfectly fine, which, to my knowledge, is a rave review compared to the old menu :-)

Update: We ordered from the pizza window three different times on our trip 2/25 to 3/6.

First, it's not clear from the menu, but the pizza comes with either a side salad or dessert, so it was nice that the mini cannolis were included with the order.

My husband tried the white pizza with mushroom and bacon and said it was very good. The kids requested a plain pizza later in the trip and demolished it. I had a few bites and it was fine. I wouldn't go out of my way to order it but it was a solid option for a meal during an afternoon at the pool. The crust was well cooked and crispy and the sauce tasted normal (not too sweet, which I often find with chain pizza). Having tried both, my husband said that the white was definitely better, but he wouldn't hesitate to reorder either when selecting a QS meal on Crescent Lake.

We also bought two of the Italian Hoagies to bring to the airport to eat while we waited for our flight. Despite having been in a carry on bag for nearly two hours, the sandwiches were surprisingly good. The roll was a proper hoagie roll, not too soft like so many places have, and there was a hearty pile of Italian meats and provolone. The oil and vinegar was enough to add flavor without being so much that the roll was soggy by the time we ate it. Again, this is not something that should cause anyone to go out of their way to get, but another solid offering for a QS option at Boardwalk.

My overall rating is perfectly fine, which, to my knowledge, is a rave review compared to the old menu :-)

Thanks so much for reporting back. It’s great to know there’s another solid QS choice. Hope you had a great trip!

I am so glad, we are always wanting some good fast food options at the BW!

The old pizza was just ok, I am excited to try the new pizza. It looks good :)

Know this is a minority opinion, but used to stop by and get a slice and a beer to split and it was around 10 bucks or so. It was always fun, cheap and really good to us, at least. Maybe not great , but usually hit the spot and fit so well with eating outside for a short break. Now a slice has turned into a $10.99 'personal' pizza? plus a beer to split will probably end up being closer to $20 total.
Not surprised and not complaining about change and price bumps, but sorry that, seemingly at least, all things Disney seem to be really jumping on the profit-wagon and that makes it less fun, and less magical for those on a tighter budget.
Just my two cents and hope you are all having a magical day!
:goodvibes

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter