new blog: What Is Your Favorite Walt Disney World Attraction?

Great blog!

I've been tempted to put a list of my favorite attractions in my signature but I still have a problem picking just one.

I think my *new* favorite attraction is probably Tower of Terror. I could ride that forever probably and not get tired of it especially with the added variety of drop sequences it's just an extremely fun ride!

When I was a kid my favorite attractions were Horizons(no longer exists) and Pirates of the Caribbean. Pirates is still one of my favorites for that reason alone. I miss the talking animatronic Parrot outside the attraction though. I actually rather liked the addition of Jack Sparrow and Barbosa when I last visited it was very well done but then it also helps I love those characters and the movies.

I also got to ride Splash Mountain for the first time my last trip and even though I hadn't ridden it as a kid it brought back that childhood feeling in me. The story is actually a very famous fable I remember was one of my favorites as a kid and with the final song being 'Zip a de do da' which was one of my favorite songs growing up with Disney(we had disney sing-a-long video with that on it).

That's just a few I felt like sharing there are a ton more!

Whether I'm in Disneyland or Magic Kingdom, I always have to ride Pirates of the Caribbean at least once and talk like a pirate while walking through the gift shop!pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter